OFFICIAL HARDWATER ANGLER AWARDS RULES
How to get an official Hardwater Angler Ruler ruler? They are free and will be passed out at events & tradeshows where Clam Outdoors has a presence. Please see our calendar of events. Official rulers available while supplies last.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Catch fish!
- MEASURE THE FISH: Take a photo that clearly shows the fish placed over the official Hardwater Angler ruler. Start with the mouth of the fish closed and the lips at the ruler’s edge laying the fish flat against the ruler. The length can be rounded up to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
- ANGLER HOLDING THE FISH: Take a photo of that same fish held by the angler who caught it, on location
- CATCH AND RELEASE: CLAM encourages practicing catch and release on all trophy class fish.
- Share your catch at with #clamanglerawards on facebook or instagram
- Six qualifying species
- Walleye – 28 inches
- Perch – 13 inches
- Crappie – 14 inches
- Pike – 40 inches
- Bluegill – 10 inches
- Lake Trout – 35 inches
- Each week starting December 8th through March 6th a winner will be chosen from three categories: Men, women and kids (16 and under).
- Weekly prizes will be a variety of great products from Clam
- End of year winner: Clam will post all previous winners from the three categories and post them on Facebook. The photos that rec’d the highest number of likes in each category will win a Clam Shelter!