Sponsorships & Charitable Giving by Clam OutdoorsClam Outdoors is committed to community and investing in the work of numerous charitable organizations by providing sponsorships and product donations. We welcome opportunities, events and programs that address community issues as well as foster the sport of ice fishing and outdoor activities. As leaders in the outdoor recreation industry, we understand the importance of these relationships and the value they serve. However, Clam Outdoors receives numerous requests for charitable support and product throughout the year and while we try to help everyone, we do have a limited amount of dedicated resources.
So in an effort to help as many as possible, we have a few guidelines that we use to make our selections. The following guidelines are used in evaluating sponsorship and charitable giving proposals:
- Requests will be considered if sent at least twelve (12) weeks in advance of the desired event or commitment deadline.
- Organizations are limited to one request per calendar year.
- Organizations must be based in the United States or Canada.
- Organizations must qualify as a non-profit, tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code and must submit Tax ID number and W-9 form. If your organization does not qualify as a non-profit, please note this in the appropriate place on the application, and we will process accordingly.
- Organizations should be able to provide the number of people impacted, as well as estimated media exposure for the event including print, web and social media.
- Organizations should be able to demonstrate effective organizational, programming and financial objective setting and management.
- Requests will be accepted through this online application only.
- Political causes, candidates, legislative lobbying, or advocacy groups